We are looking for a Book-Keeping Officer to join FIN Consult Ltd.
The economic activity of the Company is to carry on the business of Back-Office Services, Cost Analysis and management, bookkeeping services, Project management, Payroll, and other related services to Maltese and other foreign customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Daily/periodic Invoicing – Review, and input invoices on SAGE;
- Maintain proper record-keeping and accounting systems;
- Maintain budgets and prepare periodic reports;
- Prepare accounting records and other financial management reports;
- Prepare Tax and VAT returns;
- Communicate with creditors regarding outstanding accounts and payment of outstanding accounts;
- Manage and reconcile Bank Account Statements.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
- A-Level in Accounting.
- Applicant must possess at least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of SAGE.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Good command of the English Language (Verbal and Written).
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise amongst different tasks.
- Good communication and leadership skills